We’re always looking for creative partners!
Currently, there is one full-time position available.
But if you are a freelancer or offer services in any of these disciplines, we’d love to hear from you! We regularly collaborate—both on and off site—with a wealth of associates to give us the range and versatility to meet our clients’ needs.
If you are one of the following, and would like to work with our dynamic, collaborative team committed to innovation and results, then tell us about yourself!
Public Relations Specialist
Social Media Specialist
Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director
Be part of a highly motivated design team focused on strategic communications and branding for print, web, electronic media and events.
Beth Singer Design is a high-profile design firm seeking a Senior Designer/Art Director w/ minimum 10 years of agency or studio experience.
We are looking for:
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into clear visual solutions
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Proven experience in solving complex design problems
- Demonstrable skills across a broad range of media—both print and web
- Excellent design and typography skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments for yourself and others
- Experience in client contact and customer satisfaction and managing others
Also helpful to have:
- Desire to push beyond typical design boundaries to amaze clients
- Willingness to participate fully with a team of highly motivated individuals committed to the success of our clients
- Grace under pressure
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Quark. Illustration skills and experience with HTML, CSS or CMS would be helpful.
Very competitive benefits including health insurance, profit sharing, 401K, bonuses and subsidized parking. Beautiful studio in bustling Clarendon neighborhood of Arlington, VA.
Send cover letter, resume, salary history and five samples across a range of media to email@example.com
(No files larger than 4 MB)
We look forward to hearing from you!